Friday, July 5, 2013

DIY- Interesting Patterns and Backgrounds using Washi tapes


Hello Lovely ladies,

                  I wanted to show some Yummy projects using the already Yummy washis and  that does not take much effort - Some interesting patterns and Backgrounds that can be created using Washi Tapes:)

This one is simple and easy way of creating BG.. Divide square cardstock into 4 and tape it horizontally and Vertically  - alternate.



Fill entire piece of paper with tapes, punch circles or any other shapes and arrange them as you like
Supplies used Washi tapes, Spellbinder Label 4, Oval and Mulberry flower


 Simply cover half of the card with tapes and leave the rest blank.
 
Supplies used Washi Tapes,Memories Dieverion Die,Nail art flowers


 Another simple(do I repeat this same word often? could nt help..really) Die cut flower arranged card

Draw lines using pencil(measure equal distance) and simple cover the area with the Tapes
Supplies used : Washi tapesNellie Snellen Doily circle set,PTI sentiment

For this I followed Bargello technique - Check out tutorial in my blog.



I love this card - It has quilt like effect.. I will be honest.It took me sometime to finish this card :)

Supplies used : Washi Tapes, Spellbinder label, PTI sentiment.

Tip: The color of the cardstock below the tape matters - for the kind of look you want to give your projects.. For happy color cards like the above, use white background CS , to see the colors pop out much brighter.


Hope you like these cards.. I am just curious to know which one you ppl like, do leave that in your comment.If time permits, I shall meet you back with more patterns :)

Thanks for visiting 
Priya

6 comments:

  1. hi priya, i liked the last one but had no clue how to do it,so would like to try the ''iam so grateful for you'' card . but all are different and lovely, thanks for sharing the wonderful techniques and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colours priya, delighted and your works tempts to buy more craft goodies. due to restriction at home i am unable process my orders :(, Thanks for sharing these ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice n inspirational... I specifically liked the bargello technique card.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Priya, I really liked the Happy memories and the die-cut flowers card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time in appreciating my work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...