Friday, November 26, 2010

Quilled flowers and a birthday card

      Quilling is a beautiful art and I find anything made with quilling looking beautiful:)... so here are my quilling trials when I started learning quilling. Do post your comments.

                This is the box of a wallet , my husband bought.. Would he mind if I use it for quilling ? :)
 Thanks to Suganthi. You are my inspiration for this.
 Just some practice
 Bought a stamp.. stamped it in background and tried creating similar one using quilled flowers..the border has 10mm crimped paper. so, how s my idea?
Here is a card I made for my Cousin's 28 th Birthday.I asked him to photograph it and send so that I can show it to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Olá!
    Que trabalhos tão criativos!
    Adorei!
    vou continuar a acompanhar!
    kisses

    Luz* * *
    http://artes-luz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What works so creative!
    I love it!
    I will continue to monitor!
    kisses

    Luz* * *
    http://artes-luz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time in appreciating my work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...