Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tweets for my tweet..

    This is my second post for today!! Am so excited!! Took the sketch for this card from card Patterns#97. A simple card with bright happy colors :)) The ribbon in the middle is from the Diwali Gun of my Son(Ahh!! I becoming poet!!).Carefully removed it from the gun before he flirts with it and makes it dirty.Do post your views.
Sketch for the card is
My card looks like this
Entering this card to following challenges

TopTipTuesday-Anything goes
PaperTakeWeekly-Anything goes
LothianCrafts - Anything goes
CraftYourDaysAway-Anything goes

    You can read my previous post from here.

10 comments:

  1. I love the papers you chose..fun!! and love the ribbon! did you color it yourself??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card love the backing papers.Thanks for sharing this with us at Cyda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun & happy card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! great papers too! Thanks for joining us at Tip Top Tuesdays challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute, cheery card!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such happy colors! How cute is that birdie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle to catch up with you :)) Keep sharing you do beautiful work. Happy pongal Priya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How 'tweet' is that little chap!!! Sorry!
    Love him - great card.

    Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card!! great papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time in appreciating my work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...