Friday, December 3, 2010

BLUE CARD USING OLD AND NEW GOODIES!

    I am linking up this card for Challenge 141 of Cute card Thursday.The color of the card should be blue.
    Here is another challenge --  Julie's challenge on Yvonne's blog. The challenge requires you to use old and new goodies to make a card and here is my take on it.
        The pattern paper and scallop scissor are old and the ribbons and buttons are new.
        The pattern paper is from papermania pack.I felt the card had a dull look. So I added some yellow color in it to brighten up and it worked..:) The flower is foam cut. Buttons and ribbons from my stash.So how does it look?

8 comments:

  1. What brilliant colours you use. I think this is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the DP a lot.... It has a metallic look.... Thanks for dropping in to share your love.... Hugs))))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet! I love the damask patterned paper! :)Really pretty colours! :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with my guest Julie's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey priya...lovely card..i really liked the PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee all the blue! Thanks soooooooooo much my dearest for playing along with me on Yvonne's blog!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card priya,the paper looks gud:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Priya, lovely works n lovely cards too dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time in appreciating my work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...